Today, we have renewed energy and millions of reasons to keep going, and we have a special project for which we need donors like you.
The project reinforces educational tools for nursing students to avoid or reduce school dropouts due to a lack of study tools or economic pressure.
During the 19th century a profusion of charitable organizations emerged to alleviate the awful conditions of the working class in the slums. The Labourer’s Friend Society, chaired by Lord Shaftesbury in the United Kingdom in 1830, aimed to improve working-class conditions.
- Provide long-term campaign planning
- Reduce our long term administration costs
- Remain fiercely independent and unbiased
- Regular updates on what's happening in our priority campaigns
- Invitations to events and other exciting opportunities to take action